At Dyson Farming Limited, Carrington Site, Beeches Lane, Carrington, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE22 7JD.
See Travel for further information on how to get there.
The event will run over two days, Wednesday 5 July 2023 and Thursday 6 July 2023
There is plenty of hotel and guest hotel accommodation located in the nearby towns of Woodhall Spa, Horncastle, Louth, and Boston. See our Travel page for further information
Wednesday 5 July 2023 – 09:30-16:30
Thursday 6 July 2023 – 09:30-16:30
No, Flood & Water Live 2023 will be free of charge to all visitors
Registration for visitors and exhibition staff is now open.
|Watercourse Working Demonstration Plot PLUS Large Static Plot
|Embankment Working Demonstration Plot PLUS Medium Static Plot
|Large Static Plot
|Small Static Plot
|Exhibition Hall Stand (in marquee)
Deposit Payment: 25% of the stand/plot fees are due following submission of online Exhibitor Booking Form. The Non-Refundable Deposit Payment will be required within ten
working days of invoicing to secure your stand.
Balance Payment: The balance of stand/plot fees will be invoiced on 1 April 2023 for payment by 30 April 2023
Please contact the ADA Events Team.
Any cancellation will result in a loss of the initial 25% non-refundable deposit. Cancellations after 1 April 2023 will result in the loss of the full payment of the stand/plot order. Please refer to the important booking information and regulations outlined in the Exhibitor & Sponsor Booking Pack.
All of the Important Booking Information & Regulations are outlined in the Exhibitor & Sponsor Booking Pack. Exhibitors need to read, accept and agree to be bound by, when you submit your exhibitor booking form
All exhibitors will be sent the exhibitor manual in December (or when you book if after this date). The Exhibitor Manual contains all the relevant information and suppliers you will require to exhibit at Hillhead and should be your first point of reference for any queries
- The site will open for deliveries/set up by exhibitors on 3 July 2023 at 07:30
- The indoor exhibition marquee will be accessible for stand set up on 4 July 2023 at 08:00
- All machinery and stand build must be in place on 4 July 2023 at 18:30.
- Strictly no site entry for deliveries after 08:30 on 5 July 2023.
- Dismantling of stands is strictly from 16:30 onwards on 6 July 2023.
- Exhibition stands must be cleared by 11 July 2023 at 17:00.
Please contact the Event Manager, David Sisson to discuss any specific setup, delivery or breakdown requirements you may have.
Yes, There is allocated parking for exhibitors.
Can I have a marquee, gazebo, shell scheme, exhibition trailer, generating equipment etc. on my stand?
It depends on the type of stand/plot you have booked, please refer to the Exhibitor & Sponsor Booking Pack
- Complete your company profile for the event website and show guide. Please contact Ryan Dixon with your up-to-date details.
- Promote your presence at Flood & Water Live on your social media channels (make sure you tag us on Twitter – @flood_and_water and @ada_updates) and follow, re-post and engage in the event’s social media.
- Utilise the ‘See Us At’ banners, which can be downloaded from our Marketing page, coming soon.
Yes. Sponsorship opportunities will be available throughout the event and Networking Dinner.
Please contact Heather Bailey, to discuss the options and availability.